Monday, January 11, 2016

Amazing Interview with Walter Hooper



Just listened through an epic six part interview with Walter Hooper, who played a key role in keeping C.S. Lewis' writings popular after his death. Eric Metaxas does the interview on his radio show. Click links below:

Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five, and Part Six.

Listening re-invigorated my interest in the volume of C.S. Lewis letters (vol. 2 of 3) I've been nibbling on for a few years now. It also inspired me to pray for Wayne Grudem, who was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's, that God would bring someone alongside him, much like Walter Hooper came alongside C.S. Lewis, to assist him with writing. I attended seminary in Phoenix to get time around Dr. Grudem, and it was taking his course on Ethics that inspired me to do so. Since taking the course, I've wished he would put the material in book form, but he has always had other writing projects stacked in front of it. Now he is planning to finish writing an Ethics text in the coming years, so please join me in praying that the Lord gives him energy, help, favor and health!


No comments: